Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One of my favorite things about working on movies is the strange requests that pop-up in pre-production. Topics of conversation that would rarely come up in other lines of work. Whether it be something in regards to finding a weird location to shoot in (like tracking down a prison cell or a morgue) , bizarre wardrobe needed (say...a super-villain costume) or uncommon props.

Today I got an e-mail from one of the Killer63 filmmakers saying;
"So, Josh, I have an idea for Killer-63, but I'm going to need a dead animal. Any ideas...?"


I sent over a few thoughts...but she thinks that she tracked down what she needed thanks to the internet, more specifically a place called Haunted Props (see above). The miracles of modern technology. I don't know what her script is about, but that sure is a creepy dead thing.
www.myspace.com/dudezproductions