Tuesday, November 14, 2006


A lil' teaser image in every sense of the word. This past Saturday we shot day one of a planned two day schedule for 'Checklist', my offering towards the K63. Everything went swimmingly. I think that we got some good stuff, and we even managed to finish ahead of schedule (despite having to get a back-up camera brought in to complete the last few shots of the day due to battery issues).

I do have a couple more photo's handy, but the issue is that I'm kind of hesitant to put them up 'cause they'll kind of blow the story's twist. So for now, you get someone holding a hammer. Who is it holding a hammer? What are they hammering with it? Where are they hammering? So many questions.

My editor is picking up the tape Tuesday afternoon to get started in on puzzle piecing everything together. And I'm hovering around 99% or so sure that day two of the shoot will happen Wednesday afternoon at a downtown coffee shop.
www.myspace.com/dudezproductions